Monday, December 3, 2007

feeling good...

Where do the days go??? I thought I had better let everyone know I am doing well. Chemo last Monday went smoothly, in fact Mom and I spend ALL of the next day shopping. Some of the post-chemo meds were changed and the nausea is under control and I have a pretty good appetite. My energy level is still low but I am trying to get the Christmas decorations up a little at a time. The next chemo is schedule for December 17th. Dan, Jack and Lauren are doing well and excited for the holidays. My continued gratitude to everyone for the calls, cards, prayers...and the caroling and cookie suprise!
I will leave you with this...
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9560973480

(Don't laugh too hard!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Lisa,
It is so nice to get your updates. I continue to pray for you and think of you every day. I would love to get together when the kids are on winter break if you are up for it. Miss you!
Love,
Christine

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
So glad to see in your latest update that you are feeling better and working on Christmas decorations. That sure takes a lot out of me so I know that you must be having more energy. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Enjoyed your elf pictures ... Dan's face sure looks like his Dad!! Love and prayers, Aunt Marty