Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm back!

It has been a rough couple of days but I think I have turned a corner today. Just feeling exhausted and very achy since the treatment last Friday. I was given the same drugs but I am sure they beat you down more every time. My lab work was good so I got a full dose. Just can't wait to go back on Friday for more :). Dan was able to take the day off yesterday. He got the kids too and from school, kept me company, got me some lunch and painted the den. He said it is much easier to go to work! His new office furniture arrives tomorrow so we are actually making some headway on the home decorating front.

I will check in again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Friday -- another treatment. Thinking of you and sending lots of love and good thoughts your way. Nana B. & Papa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa - thinking of you...as always! Sending love and hugs!

Leanne