Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Holding pattern...

My last chemo treatment may have been my last!

At my appointment yesterday we decided to hold off on another treatment. I was able to get in for CT scans and I will go back next Monday to hear the results of those. The results will help us decide if I am done with chemo. I think it is catching up with me...I am tired.
The kids start their spring break on Friday and we are busy planning play dates and activities to keep everyone entertained. We will be spending Easter weekend with Eric, Blake and Erica.
Thank you for the prayers and good thoughts...have a wonderful Easter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lisa-
thinking of you always...
I am available if you need me for anything!! I hope to see you soon- when you are up to it...
we are praying for you and your family
love ya-
amy w

Anonymous said...

Lisa - Praying for good results and hope you will be able to enjoy the time with family during spring break. Happy Easter to all! Sending love and good thoughts your way, as always.
Nana B. & Papa

Anonymous said...

People should read this.