Monday, March 24, 2008

Great news!

Yes, you are at the right place.
I just jazzed up the old blog a bit to celebrate.

My CT scans looked great and chemo is officially over!
I am looking forward to my "new normal" which includes:

  • taking an oral drug (Femara) which is supposed to continue to hold off the nasty cancer. I am expecting minimal side effects.
  • physical therapy on my arm to maintain the progress I have made. Wearing my compression sleeve and glove.
  • continue visiting Dr. Kreg (my chiropractor) for my emotional and physical wellness.
  • the return of my hair...which actually is over 1 inch long already!
  • the return of energy to enjoy walking and biking with the kids on warm spring days.

    I can't express how thankful I am for all of the prayers, calls, cards and well wishes that I have recieved. They have made this journey much easier.
    Thank you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohooo, great news Lisa! Glad to hear that and enjoyed your blog entry and update! Hope you enjoyed spring break with the kids and hopefully the weather is nice up there now...all that snow gone yet?

Less than 2 weeks now, can't wait to share photos with you! Will be in touch after we get back!

Love ya,
Leanne