Sunday, November 23, 2008

Life is good!

I know that there are a few that check here for updates and I apologize for my extended "blog-break." At the urging of a sweet creative soul , here is what is going on. As the title says life is good! I am feeling great and have had minimal side effects to the long-term medication. Every day I feel more like "me" again. As far as looking like myself, my hair is growing and I haven't worn my wig since July. I will have CT scans repeated after the first of the year.

Dan and the kids are doing great also. The school year is keeping Jack and Lauren busy and I have enjoyed helping out in their classrooms...something I really missed being able to do last year.

We are looking forward to the holidays and spending time with family and friends.
I will do my best to update here more often, if only to share a recipe or some pictures of the kids.
Thanks you for your continued thoughts and prayers.

xo
Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

life is good! Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

I love your update. I have been checking every so often. Where did you take the photo of D and the kids?

CK